Becoming a Holistic Health Coach will allow you to work one-on-one with clients on issues related to their health, nutrition, and lifestyle. Ultimately, you will provide the guidance and support that they need to make sustainable changes in their diet, exercise routine, relationships, daily practice, and career. You will be able to see the results of your health coaching as your clients become happier and healthier.Integrative Nutrition graduates are highly respected by clients and healthcare providers. With Health Coach certification, they receive referrals and are eagerly invited to work in medical offices, chiropractic clinics and other professional settings.
Are you ready for a life-changing career that also changes lives?
Start Your Health and Wellness Education Today
The Health Coach Training Program is a yearlong online course specially designed for people who are passionate about health and wellness. Whether you’re interested in learning about nutrition, launching a meaningful new career, or even changing the world, Integrative Nutrition will empower you to transform your life and achieve your personal and professional goals.
Integrative Nutrition’s comprehensive curriculum covers over 100 dietary theories and combines counseling techniques with real-world business training. Its unique nutrition philosophy takes a holistic approach to wellness and encourages students to consider relationships, work, exercise, and spirituality as essential to building good health.With Integrative Nutrition’s innovative learning model, you’ll be empowered to build a thriving health coaching practice, transform your own health and happiness, and change the world.
As a student at Integrative Nutrition, you’ll be able to:
- Learn from nutrition experts like Deepak Chopra, Dr. Andrew Weil, David Wolfe, Geneen Roth, Dr. David Katz, IIN founder Joshua Rosenthal, and other leaders in the field of nutrition, health, and wellness
- Get the resources you need to launch your own business
- Join a vibrant community of more than 25,000 passionate, like-minded people in almost 100 countries around the world
- Receive your student materials including the Classroom app, cooking DVDs, books, and more as part of your tuition
- Become a Certified Health Coach through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), earn a certificate and Continuing Education Units through the State University of New York (SUNY) Purchase, and earn up to 40 college credits as recommended by the National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS)
- Attend live events for the opportunity to network, learn, and collaborate with other students and faculty members in person
Click on the images below to view the IIN Curriculum Guide and to view a Sample Class.
Number One Reason to Become a Health Coach